Sunday, December 2, 2007

Rumford Library

[From the Rumford Public Library Web Site]

The Rumford Public Library was established in 1903 with a grant from philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. A large addition was completed in 1969. Today, the library building is on the National Register of Historic Places and serves as the town's center for children's activities, cultural pursuits, reading and research.

No comments: